- Enrollment information
- FAQs: Weather Delays and Closings
- Giant Summer Academy registration (K-8) now open; register by 5/8!
- Giant Wildcat Academy students speak at state conference
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- Kendall student earns blue ribbon in Symphony in Color contest
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindergarten Roundup set for 4/13
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindness Rally set for 5/12
- McCulloch academic team wins regional invitational
- McCulloch band, choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
- McCulloch jazz band, jazz choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
- McCulloch music department earns ISSMA’s highest honor 3rd year in a row
- MCS Bullying Prevention Fact Sheet/Report Forms
- MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
- MHS Academic Giants headed to state with perfect math score
- MHS Hall of Distinction nominations due May 10
- MHS jazz band earns 3rd straight ISSMA gold
- MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
- MHS musicians earn gold at ISSMA state solo & ensemble contest
- Sign up TODAY for the Giant Discovery Zone after-school program!
- Tech Giants advance to state robotics competition
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- WFYI features Little Giants in documentary on high-quality preschools
April 26 2017MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindness Rally set for 5/12
April 25 2017Don't miss 'High School Musical' on stage at the Walton! (4/27 & 4/29)
April 24 2017Giant Summer Academy registration (K-8) now open; register by 5/8!
April 21 2017McCulloch music department earns ISSMA’s highest honor 3rd year in a row
April 20 2017MHS Academic Giants headed to state with perfect math score
As part of the Grant County Special Education Cooperative, we are committed to ensuring that all students with disabilities are given the supports they need to obtain a free and appropriate education in the least restrictive environment.
Our services include:
- special education services
- educational evaluations
- homebound services
- special-needs preschool
- helping schools with academic and behavioral interventions
Our office is still located at Marion High School, 750 W. 26th St., but it is now in the front of the building. Please enter at the Main Entrance of the high school on the 26th Street side of the building.)
We will be glad to assist you with your concerns or questions. Our office is open daily 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The best way to contact us is by email. Click here for the Staff Directory. You can also call 662-2546, ext. 139, with general questions.
In the coming school year, students will again have the opportunity to participate as Unified teammates, as volunteers, or even just as fans. Like any other athletic event, Unified games and meets take many hands. We're looking for an announcers, scorers, teammates, cheerleaders, M-Club cheer block members, and concession workers. Ask yourself, “Where could I serve best?” If you would like more information about how you can get involved, contact Lisa Graham, firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-2546, ext. 139.
Marion, IN 46953