- Enrollment information
- FAQs: Weather Delays and Closings
- Giant Summer Academy registration (K-8) now open; register by 5/8!
- Giant Wildcat Academy students speak at state conference
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- Kendall student earns blue ribbon in Symphony in Color contest
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: All-City Art Show (5/12 & 5/13)
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindergarten Roundup set for 4/13
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindness Rally set for 5/12
- McCulloch academic team wins regional invitational
- McCulloch band, choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
- McCulloch jazz band, jazz choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
- McCulloch music department earns ISSMA’s highest honor 3rd year in a row
- MCS Bullying Prevention Fact Sheet/Report Forms
- MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
- MHS Academic Giants headed to state with perfect math score
- MHS Hall of Distinction nominations due May 10
- MHS jazz band earns 3rd straight ISSMA gold
- MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
- MHS musicians earn gold at ISSMA state solo & ensemble contest
- MHS senior named Indiana Academic All-Star
- Sign up TODAY for the Giant Discovery Zone after-school program!
- Tech Giants advance to state robotics competition
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- WFYI features Little Giants in documentary on high-quality preschools
April 28 2017MARK YOUR CALENDAR: All-City Art Show (5/12 & 5/13)
April 28 2017MHS senior named Indiana Academic All-Star
April 26 2017MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindness Rally set for 5/12
April 25 2017Don't miss 'High School Musical' on stage at the Walton! (4/27 & 4/29)
April 24 2017Giant Summer Academy registration (K-8) now open; register by 5/8!
We're looking for great substitutes!
>> Click here for requirements and other information about substitute teaching positions at Marion Community Schools.
- Fill out this profile form: Click here to download the form. You can fill it out on your computer, then save it so you can attach it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply for a position with Marion Community Schools. Click here to submit an application.
- Substitutes are paid on a daily basis. Individuals with a Bachelor's degree are paid $80 per day. Individuals with an education level less than a Bachelor's degree are paid $70 per day.
- A high school diploma and a substitute certificate issued by the state of Indiana are required.
- An acceptable expanded criminal history check is also required.
Marion Community Schools
District Offices are inside Marion High School: 750 W. 26th St. (enter at Door 22, west of main entrance)
Marion, IN 46953
Marion, IN 46953
Click on the albums below to launch our photo viewer.
VEX IQ Robotics Challenge
Circle the State with Song festival