- Enrollment information
- FAQs: Weather Delays and Closings
- Giant Wildcat Academy students speak at state conference
- GRAMMY Foundation awards grant to growing MHS band program
- McCulloch students shine at Solo and Ensemble competition
- MCS Bullying Prevention Fact Sheet/Report Forms
- MCS singers featured at Circle the State with Song festival
- MHS JROTC cadets earn highest finishes ever at Purdue U. competition
- MHS students earn honors at regional art competition
- Musicians advance to state Solo and Ensemble competition
- School year calendars approved for 2017-18 and 2018-19
- Sign up TODAY for the Giant Discovery Zone after-school program!
- Tech Giants advance to state robotics competition
- Two MHS seniors named National Merit Scholarship finalists
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- WFYI features Little Giants in documentary on high-quality preschools
- YOU'RE INVITED: Don't miss Livin' Fat on stage at MHS (2/25)
February 23 2017MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Little Giants enrollment opens next month
February 22 20172/28 board meeting start time changed
February 21 2017Get your Unified Basketball T-shirt today!
February 21 2017Circle K donates $1,000 to Allen through 'Fueling Our Schools'
February 17 2017GIANT SHOWCASE: Black History Club, Follett Challenge, and more
MCS staff can further their education for free!
Under a special arrangement with Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion Community Schools offers all of our teachers and instructional support staff the opportunity to further their education and obtain advanced degrees at no cost to themselves. Marion Community Schools uses professional development funds to pay for up to 12 credit hours per year for staffers working toward a wide variety of education degrees and certifications. In addition, Marion Community Schools offers a similar option through Oakland City University for those wishing to pursue a doctorate and/or superintendent’s licensure.
>> Marion Community Schools employees interested in taking advantage of this opportunity should contact Brenda McVicker in the curriculum and instruction department. Email her at email@example.com, or call 662-2546 x. 132.
Marion Community Schools
District Offices are inside Marion High School: 750 W. 26th St. (enter at Door 22, west of main entrance)
Marion, IN 46953
Marion, IN 46953
Click on the albums below to launch our photo viewer.
VEX IQ Robotics Challenge
Circle the State with Song festival