- Celebrate spring at the MHS planetarium
- Enrollment information
- FAQs: Weather Delays and Closings
- Giant Wildcat Academy students speak at state conference
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- GRAMMY Foundation awards grant to growing MHS band program
- Kendall student earns blue ribbon in Symphony in Color contest
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindergarten Roundup set for 4/13
- McCulloch band, choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
- McCulloch jazz band, jazz choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
- McCulloch students shine at Solo and Ensemble competition
- MCS Bullying Prevention Fact Sheet/Report Forms
- MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
- MCS singers featured at Circle the State with Song festival
- MHS jazz band earns 3rd straight ISSMA gold
- MHS JROTC cadets earn highest finishes ever at Purdue U. competition
- MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
- MHS musicians earn gold at ISSMA state solo & ensemble contest
- MHS students earn honors at regional art competition
- School year calendars approved for 2017-18 and 2018-19
- Sign up TODAY for the Giant Discovery Zone after-school program!
- Tech Giants advance to state robotics competition
- Two MHS seniors named National Merit Scholarship finalists
- Two MHS students advance in elite national math competition
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- WFYI features Little Giants in documentary on high-quality preschools
March 16 2017MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
March 15 2017Celebrate spring at the MHS planetarium
March 14 2017MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
March 13 2017Kendall student earns blue ribbon in Symphony in Color contest
March 13 2017McCulloch band, choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
Job search / How to apply
NOTE: If you are a current employee of Marion Community Schools looking to apply for another position, please see the "Internal Applications" section below.
>> Click here to submit an application
Current MCS employees looking to apply for another position should complete the MCS Internal Application and submit a copy to the director, principal or supervisor responsible for the desired position. (Click here to download the form. You can either print it and fill it out by hand, or you can fill it out on your computer using Adobe Reader. If you need to download that free program, click here.)
Applicants recommended for hire must have an expanded criminal history check completed at their expense prior to being submitted to the School Board.
Please note: This link will take you away from Marion Community Schools' website to Safe Hiring Solutions' website.
Substitute Teaching Information
Marion, IN 46953