- Enrollment information
- FAQs: Weather Delays and Closings
- Giant Summer Academy registration (K-8) now open; register by 5/8!
- Giant Wildcat Academy students speak at state conference
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- Kendall student earns blue ribbon in Symphony in Color contest
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindergarten Roundup set for 4/13
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindness Rally set for 5/12
- McCulloch academic team wins regional invitational
- McCulloch band, choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
- McCulloch jazz band, jazz choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
- McCulloch music department earns ISSMA’s highest honor 3rd year in a row
- MCS Bullying Prevention Fact Sheet/Report Forms
- MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
- MHS Academic Giants headed to state with perfect math score
- MHS Hall of Distinction nominations due May 10
- MHS jazz band earns 3rd straight ISSMA gold
- MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
- MHS musicians earn gold at ISSMA state solo & ensemble contest
- Sign up TODAY for the Giant Discovery Zone after-school program!
- Tech Giants advance to state robotics competition
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- WFYI features Little Giants in documentary on high-quality preschools
April 26 2017MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindness Rally set for 5/12
April 25 2017Don't miss 'High School Musical' on stage at the Walton! (4/27 & 4/29)
April 24 2017Giant Summer Academy registration (K-8) now open; register by 5/8!
April 21 2017McCulloch music department earns ISSMA’s highest honor 3rd year in a row
April 20 2017MHS Academic Giants headed to state with perfect math score
Job search / How to apply
NOTE: If you are a current employee of Marion Community Schools looking to apply for another position, please see the "Internal Applications" section below.
>> Click here to submit an application
Current MCS employees looking to apply for another position should complete the MCS Internal Application and submit a copy to the director, principal or supervisor responsible for the desired position. (Click here to download the form. You can either print it and fill it out by hand, or you can fill it out on your computer using Adobe Reader. If you need to download that free program, click here.)
Applicants recommended for hire must have an expanded criminal history check completed at their expense prior to being submitted to the School Board.
Please note: This link will take you away from Marion Community Schools' website to Safe Hiring Solutions' website.
Substitute Teaching Information
Marion, IN 46953